04 February 2010

Super Heros



Alex and Josh have been spending a lot of time as superheros lately. Especially Josh- I think he slept in his Spiderman Halloween costume every night last week. He's only not currently wearing it because it's covered in yogurt from breakfast.
Aunt Jackie and Uncle Scott send them some expandable batman wings for Christmas. Here's a few pics. These things are awesome... when you pull the rip cord, they snap open and when you're done pretending to fly around the playroom, you can rachet them back in until they're folded up again. We thought Alex might not be big enough to use them, but actually both Alex and Josh can do it (when Josh isn't busy "being two", as in this particular video). Here's a couple of videos:





Then, they got a surprise box from Auntie Mack that contained cool superhero swim gear. (And, no surprise, Josh was already in costume!) I think we're going to see a lot of swimming superheros at BeBe and Poppa J's house this summer...


2 comments:

Uncle Scott said...

Thanks for posting these. Jackie and I loved them. I see Auntie Mac is trying to twart our plan to buy their love and become their favorites. We'll just have to come up with something even cooler than superhero swim masks and fins, though I have no idea what can top those...

Betsy said...

I love these little boys ! BeBe