by my count, since your last post there have been: 3 swimming lessons 3 soccer practices 2 soccer games 1 family visit snow two nights at Bebe and Poppa J's Alex has said at least 43 cute things Josh has worn his spiderman costume at least 2,718 times.
One of those had to have produced pictures. Your next post owes us 35 pictures. Comply immediately or I will be forced to take legal action.
4 comments:
Can't wait for summer and swimming with the boys ! love, BeBe
by my count, since your last post there have been:
3 swimming lessons
3 soccer practices
2 soccer games
1 family visit
snow
two nights at Bebe and Poppa J's
Alex has said at least 43 cute things
Josh has worn his spiderman costume at least 2,718 times.
One of those had to have produced pictures. Your next post owes us 35 pictures. Comply immediately or I will be forced to take legal action.
Sincerely,
April Mackenna Mosier, Esquire
I'd listen to anybody with esquire after her name, if I was you ! BeBe
Post a Comment