30 November 2011

So much to blog, so little time!

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry for neglecting you.  One of these days, I will be back.  With shiny new photos even.  So much has being going on for the last two months, I probably can't remember it all.  Let's see...  Alex turned 6!  Josh turned 4!  Bebe and Poppa J threw one fabulously fun cowboy party, ponies and all!  Auntie Mack, Uncle Scott and Aunt Jackie visited for the party!  Alex got his first school report card!  2 visits from Nona and Abuelito!  End of soccer season, Go Jedis!  I took my ABVP boards for canine/feline medicine in Chicago!  Not sure if I passed... might be taking them next November too!  Grammer Bev and Poppa Bob visited!  The boys started Karate!  Wellness pediatric visits for Alex and Josh... four shots for Josh!  I worked 10 days straight over Thanksgiving!  Thanksgiving dinner at Bebe's House!  Breaking Dawn!

What's next?  School board petition to extend the 2-way dual immersion program past K-5, Uncle Scott's birthday, 2 pediatric dentist appointments, Albert's birthday, hopefully another visit from Nona and Abuelito, Christmas shopping, Christmas on the beach, New Years somewhere, and Libby's birthday.


Whew!!


Back soon.  Love ya.
-Lib

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Hello stranger!