



Then, since I couldn't convince Auntie Mack that she wanted to dedicate a day of her vacation to help paint Alex's room, we worked on Uncle Scott until he said yes (it actually wasn't that hard). I had a magazine clipping from an old pottery barn catalogue that I've been carrying around until I had a room I could paint, and finally I had help and a room, so we redecorated Alex's room while he spent the night at Grammy and Poppa's house. I think it came out great, thanks mostly to Scott and Jackie's help since the whole project took way longer than I expected. We all expected Alex to be really excited about it, and he really hardly noticed, but hey, I love it and it was fun!


And lastly, here's two pics of Josh from his bath this morning. He's usually LOVES bath time and this morning was no exception. Happy and splashing (sort of). He is starting to smile, but those fleeting smirks are just so hard to capture!


Now back to Christmas shopping...
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the paint job, the baby bath, the family, everything!
okay, time for new pics! just a little something to tide me over until saturday!
miss you can't wait to see you
LOVE the room! You are so creative. And the bath pics are adorable. Josh is such a little brown berry compared to Alex, it's cute.
PS - my little Wyatt "man" came in the mail today. Your mom is the best!
Post a Comment