12 May 2009

Ubuntu- again?

Good thing I posted posts and pics LAST week, cause THIS week my computer is fried. Obviously a windows bug because running linux ebuntu off a CD has been working fine. Fine, if I knew how to use it. And fine if it was all set up with all the plug in and stuff. But it's got OLD adobe, OLD flash, and OLD video player. So I can't see e-cards from my babies for Mother's Day. Or videos of Laura's kids. So really, NOT so fine. Maybe more posts next week...

(Yes, that's right, Alex and Josh sent me an e-card for Mother's Day. Aren't they amazing?)

I did however have a nice series of Mother's Day events: dinner with my parents and family at Texas Roadhouse, beautiful surprise roses in the mail from my in-laws, yellow tulips from Albert and the kids, and a convergence of Albert, the kids and my Mom at my work on Sunday afternoon since I was working all day. Favorite dinner treats from Eatzi's, and even more favorite after-dinner treats from La Duni... an entire Quatro Leches Cake to eat and share! How spoiled! Thanks everyone and especially to my boys!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

So glad to hear you had a great mother's day!

Erin Burns said...

Of course Alex sent you an e-card for Mother's Day. He sent an e-Birth Announcment and was the first "In Utero" I knew to have his own blog! He's just staying true to form. :)

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. I had a fun weekend with your sister!

Joanna said...

Sweet family you've got there!