07 July 2009

More Wedding Pics

Poppa J entertaining Josh after the Ceremony

Josh is technically in this next picture but by the time we were taking group photos, he was done with standing still and ready to run and play with the other kids! Doesn't Auntie Mack look gorgeous in this pic too??

Mosier-Ramirez Family


BeBe Betsy and her three Brothers- Pete, Bruce, Betsy and David


Can't wait to see the professional version of this pic... I can already tell it's going to be AMAZING! Isn't my new Sister-In-Law just darling??

Darling Bride!

I joked with my Mom that after weeks of looking for a dress to take to California for the wedding, there was only one out there that fit and was flattering on me. Apparently that was true, because my cousin-by-marriage Karen Mizell who has the same coloring and build as I do, picked the exact same dress! I thought she had very good taste and we laughed about it a lot. The only person who didn't think it was at all funny was Josh, when they tried to convince him that Karen was me!

Same Dress

Alex had too many dance partners to choose from, and it wasn't until nearly 10pm that he turned in his dancing shoes that night!! He finally traded them for a piece of cake and a bottle of Pepsi before joining Josh and Daddy up in the hotel room.

BeBe, Alex, Auntie Mack

The Kids Taking Over the Dance Floor


BeBe, Alex

Poppa J, Alex

Mommy, Alex, Cake

Josh turned in a little earlier than Alex, but just barely. He sure had fun and I'm sure he thought the party was for him (Sorry, Aunt Jackie)!

Mommy and Josh

No comments: