07 January 2010

Photos, and stuff

May I just say that I hate, hate, hate the new blogger photo tool.  Where is my old one?  Why do they always have to keep changing stuff (yes I'm talking to you now Facebook!)?  Thanks for making me feel old.  Sheesh, I mean I only turned 34, but just yesterday I found myself hating every minute at TGIF's because the music was too loud and it was kinda smoky.  And now here I am cursing the confusing-ness of evolving technology.  (Insert variety of sarcastic Auntie-Mack comments here.) 

So what I meant to say, is that I'm too tired and it's been too long of a week to try to keep messing with it.  So you get the photos in whatever weird random arrangement Blogger decides to put them in.  And you have to match the captions up with the photos yourself.

Captions:
-Three smiling boys.  It's almost Christmas!
-BeBe and Poppa J's holiday dessert party.  Here's half of the sweets!
-Below the table.  They sure were having fun, but did you see the TOP of the table??  They were crazy to think "the party" was below the table!
-Me and my Amazing Mom
-Me and Joshie
-Me and Albert
-Albert and Joshie- playing with the i-phone (emergency entertainment)
-Alex and Josh "fixing" stuff
-BeBe's BIG gingerbread house and Alex's LITTLE gingerbread house (he was SO proud!).





1 comment:

LauraC said...

I LOVE the new blog design.

And photos... flickr all the way. No more hassling with blogger photo uploader and then losing pictures when they screw up Picasa. I love love love flickr.