12 January 2011

12 pounds. Seriously?

I lost 12 pounds yesterday.  It was easy.  All I had to do was skip meals, stay up way too late, overdo it on caffeine, miss social engagements, give up TV, feed my family a lot of take out, pretend my Christmas decorations were already put away, and let Josh wear Alex's socks because I hadn't done laundry.  ABVP application/papers are in the mail.  All 12 pounds of them.  Seriously.  12 pounds of paper.  Don't even want to think about how many trees that is, but it sure felt good to be done. Now, here's hoping they pass...

1 comment:

Nate said...

Libby -

Congrats on getting the paperwork out the door. I was looking over work stuff and realize that a colleague of mine has the last name "Moser". Is there a Robby Moser in the mid-Atlantic area on your Dad's side of the family?

Nate
arnold.nate@gmail.com