Click this link to enter. Ends today... better hurry!
20 April 2011
Lunchbox, lunchbox, who needs a lunchbox?
I don't know much about lunchboxes. In fact, I thought they were like backpacks. Your mom lets you pick out a new one each school year or two, along with a backpack, at whatever store you happen to be at (i.e. probably Fedco). But now, along with all things more complicated like wearing daily sunscreen and grooming Bieber hair, your school requires you to have a specific clear backpack and us educated Moms are supposed to research lunchboxes. If you're a mom like me, you'll just figure that if Laura and her friends think is eco-friendly and super-functional, it probably is. Take their advice and go see if you can win one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seriously, whole thing in dishwasher!
Also... small world. Gillian is married to Jon McDunn from Ruddock. That is how we met. They moved to Cary so we had them over and Gillian is awesome!
ok I am so happy you mentioned Fedco. Also very happy to look at your blog and to read Laura's awesome comment and also to read about mystical Caltech connections. Your kids are super cute!
One word.
Fedco.
I have serious memories of the Mosiers and Fedco.
How many hours did we spend walking around that place?
It must be like what Target is to my kids today!!
And totally agree with your "If Laura" comment! =)
Post a Comment