Alex did something very exciting (to us, anyway) yesterday... he talked on the telephone! Albert called me at work when it was just about Alex's bedtime so that I could say goodnight. For the first time, Alex actually spoke back! When I started talking, he said "hi!" (with a big smile on his face according to Albert) and when I said goodnight, he said "bye!". It was so adorable! I can't promise you grandmas that he's quite ready for phone conversations... but it won't be long! Most of what comes out is just unidentifiable babble (in sentence form), but every once in a while, he gets a word out as clear as day and actually in context. While I was getting dressed the other day, Alex said "pants". Later that same day, he went to give me a high-five and said "five". Hasn't done it since.
This morning, I found this adorable pic on my camera... hope you like it too!
1 comment:
I know Alex is 16 months old already but how did his feet get soooooo big ? Miss you all lots, Grammy B
Post a Comment