13 February 2007

Wow, it's February!

Holy cow does the time fly! Somehow February is just about half-way over and I haven't even managed to get a post in yet! Sorry to all my faithful readers who have been looking for updates and sorely disappointed. To be fair, Alex had his second cold and it was a whole lot worse than the first one. It is hard to believe so much snot can come out of one little nose. I think we have been wiping his nose at least 5 times an hour for the past two weeks and it just keeps coming. And a poor little baby that can't breathe is a poor little baby who isn't sleeping, which means NOBODY is sleeping! We are definitely through the worst of it, but still trying to catch up with all of our lost sleep and forgotten chores.

On another note, I hired a cleaning lady and I think that was just about the best investment ever! She was here 5 1/2 hours last Friday, but that meant I had time while Alex was napping to start sorting through the gigantic, overflowing box of "papers to be filed" that has accumulated since we moved! That's right, hadn't filed a single bill or receipt for well over six months! What a huge weight lifted off my shoulders to not have to sheepishly point at that box every time Albert asked me to find something he needed!

Will get some pics soon.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Happy to get an update, though I'm sorry Alex was sick again. I know how you must be feeling after having gone through that enormous pile of papers!