28 June 2007

It's a BOY!!

Back from the ultrasound this morning and IT'S A BOY! We are very excited that Alex will have a brother (and not a gummy bear) to grow up with. Our scanner is at Albert's office so I'll have to get some ultrasound pics up soon, but I could just as well post Alex's 20wk ultrasound picture and you'd never know it because this baby looks just the same. Everything seemed to be great , healthy and right on target. The ultrasound tech estimated that the baby weighs 13 oz... almost 1 pound!

Here's a belly photo from this morning too.

20 Weeks

Now taking name suggestions....


6 comments:

LauraC said...

How about Nathan?! I luuuvvvv that name! And it sounds so good with Alex.

Little known fact: our 3rd and 4th choices were Thomas Avery Case and Timothy James Case. Tim and Tom! You can see why we had to go with 1st and 2nd.

Unknown said...

Gummy Bear Ramirez sounds good to me. Boys are the best. Congratulations, lady!
- Sara

Joanna said...

CONGRATS! Wow, a house full of boys!

steph said...

preston...how about that? or, dylan - had a kid this year in school who was so great!

Erin Burns said...

I've been without a computer for a few weeks! Such exciting news. I absolutely LOVE having two of the same - it will be fun.
Names....I like Ethan, Will, Tyler, and Morgan.
You look great BTW!

Teresa said...

The most adorable little baby tummy i've ever seen!!