Here's another peek at Baby #2 from this morning. On the first ultrasound scan, there was a small enlargement of one of the brain ventricles that they wanted to monitor. Still within normal size limits, but just a little bigger than expected. This scan four weeks later showed just the same result, which is good news... no continued enlargement and still within normal parameters. I don't have another OB appointment for two weeks, so we'll see what my doctor says about it then. However, everything else still looked great. His heart rate was 143 beats/min, we counted all 20 fingers and toes, and they estimated that baby weighed 1 pound 10 ounces, almost 2 pounds. So why does it feel like I am carrying around a 10 pound bowling ball in my belly?!
2 comments:
He's just really advanced in math and chemistry already. That's what's enlarged.
I love ultrasound profile pics...did I tell you that already?? Anyhow - he looks adorable!
Saw your mom today! What a fun surprise.
Post a Comment