11 October 2007

35.5 Week Check Up


Another brief doctors visit today... all good news. The baby had a great heartrate of 158 beats/min, was kicking up a storm, and I have gained 37 pounds. Here's a belly pic. Don't you love the backdrop? There are few places in our house right now that don't have either empty or full boxes stacked up!

I do feel HUGE though compared to last time (I hate to even bring this up, looking at Laura's post today: Laura's Mommy Journal: Celebrity twin news roundup), and work is getting mostly impossible. Luckily, I only have three more shifts until I go on maternity leave. Besides, I've got plenty to do to get ready to move!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Don't feel bad saying you feel huge! I felt huge when I looked smaller than you... I just stayed huge for a longer time. In the grand scheme of things, you're bigger for longer since you have gone through two pregnancies!

Plus I got to lay on the couch and do nothing for 4 months.