09 October 2007


Here's a pic at least of the outside of the new house. They still have a lot to do inside and out... installing appliances and light fixtures, laying carpet, finishing the wood floors, landscaping and sprinklers, other touch-ups. Let's hope we close on-time!!

I like the Spanish/Mediterranean style because it reminds me of Orange County. It has a small yard and is close to the neighboring homes, but there is a lot of community space. There is a big central lake with several canals, parks with little playgrounds and walking trails. Very relaxing to look at as you drive in and out of the neighborhood and seems like it will be a fun place to take lots of walks with Mali and the boys. Looks almost like it could be Irvine, CA... if only it weren't 95 degrees out!

4 comments:

LauraC said...

It is SO exciting to hear you say THE BOYS!

The place looks nice and sounds dreamy.

Erin Burns said...

Congratulations on the house!! Looks like a great place to raise a family.

I agree with Laura - when I read you said "the boys" I got chills. So excited for your family to grow. And don't worry - your heart grows too. You wont believe how much you love this new little one!

Hope your last few weeks are fast and ache free :)

Joanna said...

OMG. It's gorgeous.

steph said...

love the house and love your baby tummy!