Sorry! I have been a little slow on the updates lately. There has been a lot going on, and I'm starting to run out of energy by the end of the day! Imagine that!
Tomorrow is Alex's birthday party at the park, so I'll get some good pics of Alex up tomorrow evening I hope. Last pics of the rock star hair before he gets his fall haircut! For anyone that wants to join us, 12pm at Bicentennial Park in Southlake. Pizza, birthday cake and playtime at the playarea pavillion.
Also, I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but... we're buying a HOUSE! Hope to get a pic and more details about the new house up tomorrow or early next week. We close in three weeks, move the day after, and are hoping that el bebe #2 stays put until after that!! Anyone that wants to volunteer to help unpack or find a renter to take over our lease in Justin, please let us know!
2 comments:
W-O-W!! Congratulations, Libs! That is incredibly exciting.
Can't wait to see pics. We're so happy for you-how exciting, a new baby and new home!!!
Post a Comment