10 March 2008

Time change woes

Remind me never, ever to boast about Josh's sleeping habits again. I'm not superstitious, but... last night we all got the worst night's sleep in a long time. Was it the time change? Was it coincidence? Who knows, but we're all tired this morning! Maybe the extra hour of daylight to go to the park before dinner will cheer us up. Rain, rain, go away!

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

oops! sorry for the bad nights sleep. lately I have been telling myself in the middle of the night (when my 6 month old, 20 lb baby awakes to eat for the 2nd time!)"this doesn't last forever." Not sure if it's making me feel any better however :)

LauraC said...

Somehow this makes me feel better than a second-time mom falls into this trap too. I always feel like it's just my first-time mom syndrome!!

(But also, boo hoo for bad sleeping)