15 August 2008

Back at Work

I've been back at work here and there a little since Josh was born, but as of July 1, I've been back 3-4 days per week. We also got moved into the new shiny big vet hospital on July 2 so as you can imagine it's still a work in progress. I've got at least a preliminary website up for the building. Next on the list of 23 things to do at work this month is update www.aehnt.com and continue to tweak www.VeterinarySpecialtyCenterOnline.com. (My official title is Hospital WebMistress.) Since the move, our hospital is now open 24 hours a day instead of the typical off-hours of an animal emergency clinic so I've gotten to work *days* like a normal person, which is a nice change after 5 years of evenings. Alex has been going to "school" two days a week, my Mom has been watching Josh two days a week, and the third day she has them both. My Dad helps out when the boys go up to their house- inventing games to play in the hangar and taking Alex for bike rides around the neighborhood. Their help has been so appreciated!

My to-do list has come to a screeching halt since I went back to work. Hence, the one-month blogging hiatus!! And this weekend, I'm officially a single parent for three days while my parents are in California and Albert is in Massachusetts for a friend's wedding... so I'll count myself lucky if everyone's happy and fed and we don't have a mountain of laundry on Monday!

Here's a couple of pics to tide you over till I get another post in:

Riding Bikes















Reading the comics

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Too bad we are not closer... N&A love doing laundry. I started having them help me with chores once Jon's travel schedule picked up. I'm pretty much a slacker when Jon's gone.

Keep the pics coming!