22 October 2008

3 YEAR Stats

Wow, it seems like just the other month that I was blogging about three Month stats... my how time does fly! Anyway, three years brings a happy, healthy, almost not-toddler who is one of the two loves of our lives so who can complain about that?

Stats:

Weight: 28.5 pounds ( 23% percentile )
Height: 35 inches tall ( 10% percentile )

What? For once Alex is heavier than he is tall? Hold on to your hats, I think we about to see a growth spurt... that can't last!

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

And in another few weeks you'll be posting about 1 YEAR stats! So fun.

LauraC said...

I can't believe it's 3 years already!!! Seems like just yesterday you had Alex!

N&A were just a tad too small to go on the 36 inch rides at the fair, nice to see Alex is too short for those too :)