07 November 2007

Joshua Robert, 8 lbs. 6 oz.







Not much time to post today, but you can guess by the pictures what we've been up to... baby Josh decided to arrive on Nov 5th and was born at 5:32pm, obviously thrilled to have been thrust into the world, but healthy and doing great and with a full head of dark hair. Alex had a great time on vacation at Grammy & Poppa's House, making pancakes and walking his pony to the mailbox, and was so happy and proud to get to meet his little brother. Mom and baby are now home and doing great, adjusting to our new and improved family. That's all for now folks, will be back soon as I can to tell the whole story and fill you in on the details. But I know the pictures were what you really wanted anyway!

7 comments:

LauraC said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LauraC said...

Forgot to say... I LOVE the name!!!

Erin Burns said...

YEAH!! Congratulations! There is another JR in the fam. Alex looks like he is loving being the big brother. Can't wait to meet baby Josh and see more pics. Big baby...how big was Alex? I remember you saying you thought this baby would be bigger. Hope you are feeling well. Love to all the Ramirez family!!

Erin Burns said...

PS - Alex looks adorable with his new hair cut BTW. Such a big boy!!

Joanna said...

No, I LIKE the details. I'll be checking back regularly, but in the meantime, congratulations on a healthy baby boy!!

Unknown said...

I love the pose Mr. Joshua is in for his debut photo - arms stretched out anticipating a great big hug!! I can't wait to hug and cuddle him!! Congrats you three, on the new family member!
Love,
Katie

steph said...

Congrats Libby!!!