
This little outfit is very special to our family. My Mom bought it in Germany before I was born, and not only did I wear it home from the hospital 31 years ago, but so did my brother and sister on their respective arrivals home from the hospital. Alex did wear it once (pictured with Grammy to the left), so of course Josh had to have a turn too (pictured with Grammy below). Josh wore it a little longer though... it was 90 degrees the day we put it on Alex for a picture, and 42 degrees this past weekend when Josh wore it!

3 comments:
I'm a sucker for traditions. Love that you have all worn that outfit! Josh is a cutie!
How special! And who knitted that beautiful orange and yellow blanket your mom is holding him in??
Hey, let's see the pictures of all of the Mosier kids in that outfit!
Post a Comment