Just popping in for a minute to say "Hooray, we finally are back in the civilized world!" After a week with no phone, internet or cable, it's nice to feel connected to the world again and not have to have say "I don't know, I wish I could look it up on the internet!" at least 5 times a day!
We got moved and at least mostly unpacked. Still getting settled in the new house and figuring out where things got put, but thanks to a lot of help from friends and family, especially my parents who are close by, we are at least mostly out of boxes!
And I'm still pregnant, but hopefully not for much longer. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and swollen and just generally sluggish. Albert says I have Fiona-hands (since watching Shrek is a near-daily occurance in our household lately), which do make it hard to type, and we won't even talk about my ankles! But baby is good, growing and growing, and should arrive any day now. The room is ready, the clothes are washed, where is baby??
Alex is getting over a sinus infection and some weird virus, but is on the mend and adjusting to the new house and all the changes. Despite being a little under-the-weather, he made an adorable puppy on Halloween and had a good time trick-or-treating. I'll have to get a picture up one of these days, but that is more than I have the time or energy to do today.
Anyway, we're mostly sitting home unpacking and waiting for baby... visitors welcome!
2 comments:
Let's ee a picture of those Fiona hands! Ankles too?
You mean CANKLES! Definitely bring on the cankle pictures. And puppy pictures.
I hope you don't go into labor soon... I have a post for you on Wednesday! OK maybe I will just email you instead and hope you go into labor so you can stop being pregnant.
Post a Comment