26 November 2007

Three Weeks Already?


Wow... three weeks old already, and yet, it seems like Josh has always been part of our family. He is a great eater, a good sleeper, and so far, is doing all he is supposed to... which is eat and sleep! He hardly fusses and is finally starting to spend a few more minutes awake and alert at a time. No coos or real smiles yet, but he's starting to try to express himself, as this photo captures. He's wonderful, and definitely a keeper!

2 comments:

heather mishra said...

Congrats to Albert, Libby and Alex!! Josh is a beautiful addition to your family. Specifically, way to go Albert- this baby looks just like you! We miss you guys at BV.
love, heather (and shan, too!)

LauraC said...

I keep thinking I already commented... in this picture, I think Josh looks like Albert. And yay for hardly fussing babies!