Wish me luck... traveling solo with two babies today! My parents flew out to CA last week to visit, and the boys and I will be joining them for another week then flying home together. If Alex is cooperative and sweet, the trip will be fine. If he's not... I'll probably be one frazzled mama by the time we get there. But in either case, I'm looking forward to the trip. Can't wait to see all our CA family and friends again! Wish Albert luck studying for his specialty boards too, as he's staying home to study!
2 comments:
Good luck and let us know how it goes! I can't wait to see the "other" blogs for pics!
love all your Easter pics below. And I have never heard of the Hug-A-Bub, but it looks super comfy!
I'll get pics up from your visit soon! So good to see you. Now it's our turn to make it to Texas!
Post a Comment