





What a fun trip! I was extremely lucky in that both boys traveled very well and despite a full flight, it was a pretty easy trip. The security rules seem the change every time. Sometimes they've made me take the baby out of the Hug-a-Bub and pass him through to the person on the other side, sometimes they've made me take the Hug-a-Bub completely off but carry the baby through the metal detector, but this time, I got to wear the baby and the Hug-a-Bug through so it was much easier. And I'm not sure why having a tube of lip gloss is such a big deal when they let me pass through with a travel cooler full of frozen breast milk and two big gel packs to keep it cold, but in any case, we made it safely.
Lots of beach time, family time, just plain relaxing time, and getting to see some old friends. Grammer Bev and my Mom were knitting up a storm, and Alex spent lots of time playing with his little cousins. SO much fun in fact, that Alex crashed on the kitchen floor!
Here's a couple of pics... then I've gotta run as Josh just decided he's done napping!
No comments:
Post a Comment