

We made it to two zoos last week... the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainsville, TX and the Dallas Zoo in, well, Dallas. Still on the list to visit someday: the Fort Worth Zoo in Forth Worth, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glenrose, TX and Sea World San Antonio. Anyway, we had a great time and here are some pics from the Dallas Zoo. I think Alex enjoyed the bronze animal statues almost as much as the live animals. They were easier to photograph anyway. Josh just about slept through his entire visit, but he did wake up to have his first taste of ice cream (so he does have some of my genes in there somewhere!).




1 comment:
So fun - we still want to make it to the zoo...maybe this Summer. I have a similar picture of me on a bronze turtle at the SD Zoo when I was 5. Looks like Alex had a blast. I love that Josh woke up for ice cream!
Post a Comment