21 April 2008

Frog Fun

It's SPRING! I've been waiting for Spring all Winter, and I'm so glad it's here! It doesn't last long in Texas, but it's my favorite time of the year. So we have been getting out and about as much as we can (before it gets ridiculously hot). Spring is also when all the bluebonnets pop up everywhere but it wasn't a great year for them and there aren't as many as usual. Maybe next year when Josh can stand up, I'll get some bluebonnets pics of the boys together. For this year, we've had to settle for the Dallas Arboretum, which isn't settling much at all, as it's a beautiful place to visit. Alex loves the spitting frog fountains. There are four of them, all pointed towards another fountain in the center. I got at least one pic before he reached down for the water, soaking us both! Luckily it was warm enough to picnic on the lawn until we were dry!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh, that sounds so fun!