Arghhh, I think making a budget is going to be the death of me. It has been at the TOP of my to-do list for no less than six months! Ridiculuous, I know, but it really isn't something you can do with two kids crawling around the office getting into things they aren't supposed to, or when it's 10pm and they're finally asleep but you're dead tired.
SO... today the kids are at school, I have the day off of work, and despite that the cleaning lady, the dry wall guys and the heating & air guys are all here this morning (we turned in a big repair list at the end of our new home warranty period), I am GOING TO GET THE STINKIN' BUDGET DONE! No more stalling with blog updates and grocery lists. Really. I'm going now. Straight to work. Right after I go get some more coffee. And maybe start the next load of laundry...
No comments:
Post a Comment