23 March 2009

Eavesdropping at the Ramirez Casa

Overheard last Thursday morning:

Albert, kissing Alex goodbye in the morning: "Be good for Mommy. Today is a swimming day and then you get to go play at BeBe's House."

Alex, in a very authoritative tone of voice: "No, no, no. THAT is not the Deal. THIS is the Deal. First we got to BeBe's House. No sfwimming today."

Albert, cracking up: "Seriously?? We're dealing now? You're only three!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did it end? Did Alex manage to wheel and deal his way out of swimming lessons? I know I wouldn't be able to say no to that face.

Erin Burns said...

This is so funny. We want them to be smart and independent, right? Just not too so, too early!! He's going to keep you on your toes :)

LauraC said...

I can perfectly imagine Albert saying that!!