13 March 2009

That wasn't so bad...

Laundry's almost done, the cleaning lady is here today, and Alex seems to be back to 100%. So far, so good. As promised...






5 comments:

Joanna said...

I like YOUR pictures as well. Nice shots! The boys are growing, and they look great.

Mack said...

You realize when you post the same picture in different colors, I still only consider that posting one picture right?

Libby said...

I personally usually like the b&w's... so much easier to cover a bad photographer's work... but I get flack from those that like the color pics better... so you get both. And it's twice the work, so I say it counts for twice the pics!

Erin Burns said...

That last pic is SO cute! I like the color pics...
So glad to hear your house (and health) is on the mend!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lib. I love these! The boys look so cute in those shirts. I love how you can see just how hard Alex is trying to smile. Josh just looks cool as a cucumber. I can't wait to see everyone in June.