Trust me, you don't want the pics.
Back to regularly scheduled updates when we have two well kids and a little less laundry.

However, since I was stuck in bed with a sick, sleeping, baby let me just say this as well: A note to the other mothers out there- Don't watch this show. I know, I know, I should have known better than to even DVR one episode. Midnight insomnia impulse. Really not much else to say, but seriously?? I get that there are some life skills to gleaned from pagentry, but if these moms put the same amount of energy and money into something useful, just think what their kids could do??
1 comment:
I was going to tivo that show! I watched another show on kid stars and I was blown away by how much they do to get their kids to perform.
Hope everyone feels better soon (and you don't catch any of it).
Post a Comment