Sorry... summer blog burnout... seems to be going around. Then my computer died in a storm power surge and is still in the process of being resurrected. Then we went on vacation with Albert's parents! A whole week in sunny, humid Cancun!
You know, watching two kids (including one that thinks he can do a whole lot more than he really can, because his older brother can) constantly in an atypical environment is not that relaxing. Albert and I came home exhausted and ready for another vacation, and I'm willing to bet that so did Albert's parents. But we all had a blast- especially the boys who swam in the pool and played on the beach every single day!
Nice to be home though, and currently working through multiple loads of soggy, sandy t-shirts. Will have vacations pics up soon... courtesy of Albert's Dad, since I forgot my camera!
A Funny Alex Story:
Yesterday, in the car on the way to daycare: "Alex, are you going to tell your friends at school all about Cancun?"
Alex, very serious: "No, Mommy."
Me: "Why not? You did lots of fun things like boogy boarding, swimming and building sand castles!"
Alex: "Nope, I'm not going to tell them. It's a secret."
Me: "A secret? Why is it a secret?"
Alex: "Because when we were in Cancun, my Daddy said that eating all my dinner is the secret to growing bigger. So it's a secret!"
1 comment:
I agree whole-heartedly about watching two kids in an atypical environment NOT being relaxing. For example, if they were at a cabin on a road on one side and a lake on the other side. ha ha!
Post a Comment