Wish me luck! Tomorrow Alex and I are heading to CA to visit family and friends (and clean out all my stuff from my old room). Alex is a veteran traveler, having made at least two previous flights. However, I'm still a little worried... the last time we flew, he was still just nursing and sleeping, a perfect travel companion, but now he is an opinionated toddler and sitting still is never on his list of things to do. Hope we have some understanding travelers sitting next to us (and patient flight attendants) because I'm not sure this is going to be a smooth flight for us!
4 comments:
no fair posting without pictures!
i second that
I don't care how you get here . . . just get here !
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Grammy B
I recently flew with Owen, Wade and Candace' son, and I can tell you what saved Wade: a portable DVD player. I highly recommend it for active boys!
Post a Comment