
WE MADE IT! The travel gods were smiling upon us, as the only empty seat on the plane was right next to us AND the lady in the isle seat was super patient! Alex did pretty good for a tired toddler. I deliberately set the time we were going to fly around the time of his morning nap, and kept him awake until we boarded the plane, hoping that he would be so tired he would sleep though at least two hours of the three-hour flight. No such luck. He was awake for the first two hours, amused himself by putting the window shade and up and down at least 100 times then putting the tray table up and down at least 100 time, then repeating with the window. When he tired of that, he got town on the floor and played with his toy truck. He finally crashed for 20 min then was awake again to play with the window shade and the tray table. Oh well, could have been much worse!
AND, here are some new pics for our demanding viewers like you. A collage from Gymboree playtime (when Grammy B and Poppa J were in town to go with us), and my attempt at posting video. Not anything all that interesting, but it was a little test video my Mom took with her new digital camera. If this works, I'll get to posting some more interesting video clips when I can. Here's goes...
3 comments:
On the return flight, try asking the flight attendant for a cup with ice and a spoon. It may keep Alex busy for a little bit, and give the window shade a break. :)
(I found your blog a few weeks ago through Katie, who found me.)
Congrats on the successful trip! I LOVED seeing a video... very fun for those of us who have not met Alex.
My Alex's head doesn't fit through the blue tunnel at Gymboree because of his helmet :( Very hilarious to watch him try though!
Okay - how'd you do the picture collage? I love it! And the video of Alex is cute, but what I like best is you laughing at your mom in the background when she comments on how she doesn't know how to use her camera! :)
Post a Comment