15 March 2007

Alex took the news well. How about you?

8 comments:

LauraC said...

CONGRATS!!! Love the shirt and can't wait to hear all about this pregnancy!

Mack said...

Ha! I knew you'd crack...so excited!

Betsy said...

WOW - we are soooooo excited for you all ! Congrats, Libby & Albert ! Grammy B

Anonymous said...

You guys are just great! We await the news about the next addition!

Evelyn and Grant

heather mishra said...

this is such great news!!! congrats to the growing family.
with our love,
shan and heather (and tula, too!)

Erin Burns said...

Congratulations!! TWO is fun... crazy, but so much fun. I am so excited for you. Are you going to find out boy or girl? Hope you are feeling well!!

Joanna said...

Yay for you! Looking foward to hearing all about it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for all of you. This time, we need to see the baby more between day 1 and year 1!

Alex gets cuter every time I see him!

Peggy and Kicker