26 March 2007

Tired Mama

So far, so good, I think. It is so exciting to find out that you are pregnant, and then there is so much waiting! I have a Drs. appt in three weeks, and by then we should be able to hear the heartbeat and that will make it all feel more real. I'm hanging in there, just a little nauseous and really tired. In fact, I'm off to take a quick nap before work while Alex is napping!

One funny thing happened this morning. I went to get Alex from his morning nap and found him sitting on his floor, jabbering away excitedly and pointing towards the feet of his one-piece footed pajamas. I unzipped them to find a pacifier stuffed in each leg of his jammies ,working their way towards his feet. Alex was very happy to have them recovered, then proudly turned them back into me as that's the ticket to get out of your room after naptime around here!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh, that is cute. Did he put them in there himself??

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so slow. I looked at the other pic but didn't read Alex's shirt. Congrats, we're so happy for you!!!! How exciting, Zack's bday is 11/19 so your new little one will be close. You and Monica this year-yeah!

Libby said...

Jo- He must have. They definitely weren't there when he laid down to take a nap with them in his hand!

Rach- Thanks. You know, my cousin did that too. He was like, "Cute pic". "Did you read the shirt?" "No, why would I read the shirt??" Ha ha ha!!

LauraC said...

I love to hear about baby mysteries (or I guess it would be toddler mysteries now)!

Erin Burns said...

I agree about the waiting part of pregnancy the 2nd (or 3rd) time around. The first time you are so excited and wrapped up in reading books and online everything new that is happening with your body and baby. Now I'm just like, "Wait...Sept 30th?!...That's like EONS away!" Every week I check the Babyzone website to see if miraculously I have jumped ahead in "weeks pregnant" - so far, no such luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Libby and Albert.

It's always fun to read about you and your family.

Waiting for your Dad and Mom to get settled in their new home at Hidden Valley Airpark, in Shady Acres?, Texas so they can get back on the Internet and bring us up to date on the move.

Enjoy all the pictures you send. Once in awhile send a picture of the Ramirez family including Albert, OK.