17 January 2008

Dos Bebe's

5 comments:

Mack said...

so cute. you gotta get alex off the pacy though, he has my old teeth!

Erin Burns said...

Forgive me - it took me awhile to get your post's title...but I did fail Spanish 1, three times!! :)

I was thinking it had something to do with Grammie BeBe...

ANYHOO....Adorable pics. I think Alex looks like a mini-Scott in the top picture. Love the brother love!

Libby said...

Every once in a while, Alex gets a little jealous streak while I am nursing Josh and tries to climb in my lap too. (Actually, the lap isn't good enough, he wants to lay on my chest, so that Josh can't be anywhere near me.) I just smile, try my best to hug him at the same time without disturbing Josh, say "Ahhh... my dos be'be's..." and think how lucky I am to have my two boys. So now when Alex does it, he climbs up and says "Dos be'be's!"

Joanna said...

CUTE! (Whitney has the same teeth from sucking her thumb. Have no idea what to do about it.)

LauraC said...

Josh already looks like he is gaining on Alex!! Cute cute cute.

They will be fighting in no time!