31 January 2008

Whaddya Think of That?

Albert, circa 1975 (sorry about the color artifacts, but hey, the original is 33 years old!)

Josh, Jan 2008, almost three months


Albert's brother Brian, circa 1982

Josh, Jan 2008, almost three months

Now that Albert has a job where he isn't on call 24-7 and I'm still on maternity leave, we we able to make a trip down to Houston recently to see all of Albert's family there, and of course, to show off the babies. It was so fun to see everyone and we all had a great time. We scanned a couple of vintage Ramirez family photos to show you the resemblance, although we couldn't decide if Josh looked more like baby Albert or baby Brian! What do you think?

3 comments:

LauraC said...

Those baby fat rolls on Josh are the BEST! Sweetest thing ever.

Erin Burns said...

I vote that Josh looks like Baby Alex. It's the cheeks.

And I agree with Laura. Those rolls on his arms - makes me want to eat him up! So CUTE!

Joanna said...

Couldn't tell the difference between Brian and Josh!