06 August 2010

Joshies...

Me, to Joshie, while we were sitting at the table at Albert's cousin's wedding reception:  "Joshie, will you dance with me now?"

 Joshie, unprompted, deadpan:  "No, this is NOT MY SONG!"

 Me, speechless: . . . 

 Joshie, again, deadpan:  "Mommy, this is NOT MY SONG!  I don't want to dance."

 Me: "Ok Josh.  Maybe the next one.  By the way, what IS your song?"

 Joshie: "We are the dinosaurs." (by Laurie Berkner).


____________________________________


Josh to me, while I was typing an email:  "Mom, can I use Alex's computer?  Mom?  Mom?  Mom, can I turn on the computer now??"

Me, to Josh: "Yes, you may turn on the computer."

Me, to Josh, while waiting for it to finish booting up:  "What do you want to play with, Dora or Diego?"

Josh, in quick reply: "No, I don't dink so.  I dink I would like PBS Kids dot Org." 

No comments: