23 August 2010
Other Summer 2010 Pics
The kids spent a little bit of time over at my parent's previous California house (now empty as renters were just moving out), and loved running and playing in a whole house with no furniture. Especially jumping in and out of all the weird little closets that house has. And this pic of Alex in the sink...
Well, funny thing, but that sink looked a whole lot huger last time he was in it!!
And that cool Climbing Tree in Laguna Beach is one that I used to climb when we used to pass it on our walk into town when I was a kid. (Rookie photographer moment though- it would have been much prettier if I had taken the pic from the other side so the Pacific Ocean was the backdrop and not the parking spaces along the street. Doh!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment