Family catch-up- I don't always post the family news here since if you're reading this you're likely to be on the Bobnet as well, but there are some big things going on. First, Uncle Scott and soon-to-be-Aunt Jackie got engaged and are planning a wedding for next June. We're so excited for them and lucky to be gaining such a wonderful sister! Secondly, Auntie Mack graduates from law school at University of Chicago this week. Still working on figuring out what's next, but we're so proud of her accomplishments and hope she can visit soon after taking the bar in July!
Never a dull moment in the Ramirez Household- 10 days of coughing (both Alex and Josh) have turned into runny noses, persistent fevers, nighttime wakefulness, daytime crankiness and all around sick kids. A visit to the pediatrician yesterday confirmed double ear infections in both boys and mild thrush in Josh's mouth. Now they're on medications and hopefully will be on their way to well soon. I have been too tired and busy to make it to the Drs. office myself, but I think I've got the same thing without the fever, so I've been trying to make due with Claritin and trying to get as much rest as I can (almost impossible with two babies that aren't sleeping well). Still, it didn't stop my Mom and I from doing the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure in Plano last weekend. It is amazing to see the sea of pink shirts and outpouring of support for Breast Cancer survivors and research. Our walk was inspired by Susan Gregg, the mom of my childhood friend Erin Gregg Burns. More on that soon.
1 comment:
Oh, I hope the boys (and YOU) get better very soon. I know it's double the effort with two.
Post a Comment