23 June 2008

Nights 2, 3 and 4

So far, mostly good. We're all getting more sleep. Why didn't I try this before?

3 comments:

Joanna said...

This is sooo interesting to me. Could it be that a baby knows when it is alone in the room, compared to when mom is right nearby? As soon as Whitney went through the night, at nine weeks, I immediately moved her into her own room so that if she needed to cry a little bit to get accustomed to our normal waking hour, she could do it without her mom freaking out. I don't remember this being significant, although I do remember it happening for a short while, and then everything adjusted and she was a great night sleeper. Based on your findings, I think I will try this again.

Thanks for your posting. Let us know if anything changes.

Erin Burns said...

I love how Joanna is so scientific with her babies!

So glad to hear you are getting more sleep! We are too - although we have taken the "Cry it out" route. It's hard when his only sleeping option is RIGHTNEXT to us! We are making progress tho. Little by little :)

Joanna said...

Hmmmm, yes, I do come across as a bit clinical. You're right, E.