
We did get one photo of us at the Susan B. Komen Race/Walk this past weekend. This photo was taken at the registration desk before the race started, so it doesn't show the amazing, inspiring sea of pink t-shirts, hats and smiling faces that were just beyond the gates. But hopefully you can read the pink tags on our shirts...
Erin's mom Susan is currently fighting a recurrence of breast cancer after 12 years of remission. She is still recovering from radical surgery and will be starting chemo soon. Susan- we love you. Please know that although we're not around the corner to stop by with coffee or to chat, you and the entire Gregg Family are in our thoughts and prayers so very often!There's probably a better way to add this song to my blog, but I'm too tired to figure it out so I hope this works for you.
2 comments:
Ditto that. Susan is an amazing woman and mother. She is an inspiration to all of us.
Thanks so much for this post! I don't think my mom has seen it - so I will let her know. You guys ROCK and I know it helps my mom to get thru it when she has great friends and support!
Post a Comment