02 June 2008

Pics, at least

Lately blogging has just had to be last on the list of things to do. I've got more posts I'd like to write... but even supergluing the little caps on the springy door stoppers thingys has been a higher priority, as Josh hightails it to one as soon as he spots it and before you can get there, he already has the little cap in his mouth! So obviously I have more baby proofing to do... among other things. Anyway, hang in there with me. More interesting content coming soon. In the meantime, here's a couple of pics to tide you over (Auntie Mack). May 2008 photo shoot.


5 comments:

Joanna said...

CUTE! It was worth the wait. Alex and Josh have such different looks to me. What do you think, seeing them all day?

Erin Burns said...

Very CUTE! Wyatt has that same "Tie" shirt Josh is wearing - I love it!

You mean Josh is already crawling?!
Wyatt scoots on his belly - but has yet to master getting around on all fours.

LauraC said...

Josh looks so much like a little Albert to me. Cute cute cute!

One Step Ahead sells doorstoppers that do not have the caps on them. They are just one solid piece. Ask me how long it took me to find something like that with two little boys trying to eat them at the same time :)

Libby said...

Jo-I think they do kinda look alike sometimes, but more often not. I can't wait to see what they look like at 2 and 4!

Erin- Josh is totally an early crawler like Alex was, but he's funny. I guess it's second child syndrome. Rather than be excited he's crawling, he's frustrated that he's not walking so he can really follow Alex around! And the shirt is adorable. Your mom sent it to me!

Laura- Thanks for the door stopper tip. Albert came home and said, great, so now he can eat the cap and the superglue? We'll see if that works. Seriously though, One Step Ahead finds the coolest stuff. All those million dollar inventions of necessity.

Mack said...

I think you should bring back Alex's mullet.