13 June 2008

Summer Is Here!

This pretty much sums it up...

But you'll have to bear with me because I couldn't decide which of these series I liked best. I'm still just amazed that Alex and Josh sat in the same chair and that Alex shared willingly with his brother! These pictures crack me up. They remind me of those brainteaser pictures where you have to look closely to see what things are different between two images. Okay, so these are kinda easy, but you get the idea.

First, the glasses...


Then the ice cream...


Then the juice...


Josh, you don't realize how good you've got it. I'm sure Alex didn't even get watered down apple juice at seven months of age and here you are getting it straight from the juice box poolside!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

It's like a coctail!

Glad you posted all of the pictures. They are fun to see. I can't believe how big Josh is compared to Alex.

Erin Burns said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! So cute to see the brother love.