08 December 2008

I shoulda known...

When my sister Mack was little, she would watch one movie over and over and over and over. Then, eventually, she'd move on to the next one and watch it over and over and over and over. One of these was this movie:


Not a bad movie, but worth watching 100 times at least?

Another of hers was this movie, which should have tipped me off:


When this movie came by on our digital cable, I DVR'd it for Alex. I SO shoulda known that he'd probably share that gene with Auntie Mack. We have watched it 100 times in the past week, I think!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

I completely forgot my brother did the same thing, except my parents were SO lax about letting him watch whatever he wanted. His faves were Howard the Duck and Revenge of the Nerds... when he was 3 and 4. So much nudity in those movies!

The idea of watching Overboard 100 times cracks me up!

Mack said...

Yeah for chipmunks!!! By the way, Josh looks just like Alvin... So if he disappears for a couple of weeks don't worry, he's just in a hot air balloon race around the world. He'll be back soon, and possibly with a million dollars and some smuggled jewels.