This is a note from some friends of ours. Please read and if you have a minute, call Geico for a free car insurance quote using their promotional code. I called and it was really quick and easy (and $400 less than my current car insurance)! I know this is a really busy time of the year, but if you have a few minutes, please call. It would really help them out!
Thanks, Libby
_______________________________________________
As many of you know...we have five little ones. Because of our recent cross country move... we didn't even have a tree this year...but God knew that and we won a tree, lights and ornaments from Lowe's. We just don't have the ability to put anything under the tree. All the kids' toys are still in MN. Please help... this would really make their Christmas!
Daniel can get $15.00 for each person he refers to GEICO to get a quote for car insurance.
You do not have to buy anything, just get a quote. It takes about 10 minutes.
You have to give them his promotional code. I know many of you don't know us personally,but I know you can tell where I am coming from. We are desperate to give the kids a Merry Christmas. This is a great opportunity for us and we would so appreciate it. We feel like God has sent us a boat and we are not going to let it pass us by. Please email and tell everyone you know!
The phone number to call is:
1-800-342-9070
You have to mention Promo Code:
127885
Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas,
The Velas!!!
2 comments:
Does this work if we already have Geico?
I don't know. I think Kelly said the promo code will get you 5% off their rates, but longtime customers might be getting better than that already.
Post a Comment