





Yesterday was picture-perfect beautiful spring weather so to celebrate the boys, BeBe, Poppa J and I went to the Dallas Arboretum after Alex's swimming lessons. Yes, the flowers and lawns were pristine, but the boys were much more interested in "the stuff"... a pioneer town, a collection of various little story book houses, a water pump (which wasn't working, but fascinating nonetheless), and the constant favorite, the spitting frog fountains. Josh was brave enough to put his hands in, but not quite as brave as brother Alex who was running and jumping through the not-really-warm sprays of falling water. Josh could have happily closed and opened that little yellow gate all day long I think.
3 comments:
YAY! The pictures are great. You guys sure look like you're having a lot of fun. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to come visit later this year.
When was the last time your Dad had this much fun?! Looks like he is having the time of his life - Texas and Poppa seem to fit him like a glove! :)
We were ALL having a great time at the arberitum on Thursday ! While JR was holding Josh up in the water spray and I was taking photos of them, the lady next to me commented that father and son looked like they were having a ball ! I didn't bother to tell her that JR is the grampa ! BeBe
Post a Comment