27 April 2009


Sometimes Alex seems like the spitting image of my brother Scott... age three is about the earliest that I can remember him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex does look a lot like Scott did - so that must mean he'll grow up to be a good-looker ! BeBe

Erin Burns said...

Seriously! I am questioning if that picture is Scott or Alex....

Erin Burns said...

Nevermind...it's Scott. I recognize your Mom's couch (that used to sit in front of the piano) in the background!

Crazy...because it really does look like Alex, haircut and all. :)

Uncle Scott said...

Nice try Erin. That's a keen eye because that is my mom's couch but the floor is all wrong. We had that couch on brown carpet and then a greyish speckled carpet. That stone has to be in Texas so I'm going with Alex...though even I had to look really hard to figure it out too.

Libby said...

You guys are cracking me up... it is ALEX! (That couch was green velvet when Scott was small, I think.)