Someday, someday, someday I will get around to posting some new pics. I guess that would mean I would first have to take some new pics. I think we're finally getting over our last round of every illness under the sun... head colds, sore throats, pink eye, fever, teething, coughs. Ugh!
Here's a funny from yesterday though to tide you over:
Background premises:
1) My parents were in California last week. They left their car at our house and we took them to the airport.
2) That meant we also had to go pick them up from the airport and bring them back to our house.
3) That's an easy task because the airport is literally 7 minutes from our house.
Alex, 8pm, as we are pulling out of the neighborhood on our way to the airport: Oh, Mommy. California is very far away! It takes so long to drive to California!! (rolling his eyes and sighing, as if he wasn't going to make it)
3 comments:
29 days without pictures, but you know, not like anyone is counting....
OMG, that humor made me laugh! You'll have to tell that story when Alex is a teenager.
MACK - one day you'll have kids and forget to shower and we'll all laugh...and demand pictures!
Seriously - I think you have a comedian on your hands. Your last few posts have made ma laugh out loud!
Post a Comment